Edward Lloyd IV (December 15, 1744 – July 8, 1796) was an American planter from Talbot County, Maryland. He was a delegate to the Continental Congress for Maryland in 1783 and 1784. In 1771 Lloyd purchased the Chase-Lloyd House in Annapolis, Maryland from Samuel Chase, and in 1790 he built Wye House on the family plantation at Wye Island. Both properties are now National Historic Landmarks.
His son, also Edward Lloyd, was later Governor of Maryland, and a U.S. Senator.