1 Gallon heated apple cider
1/2 ounce brandy flavoring
1/2 ounce rum flavoring OR (even better) 1/2 quart light rum
3 sticks cinnamon
3 to 6 whole oranges
Small bag of whole cloves
1. Simmer mixture with 3 sticks whole cinnamon to melt–DO NOT COOK.
2. Allow to cool, pour into punch bowl.
3. Separately stick whole cloves around entire surface of 3 to 6 whole oranges.
4 Place oranges into baking pan with 1/2 inch of water, and bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
5. Place oranges into punch bowl
6. Serves 40
7. Serve with pound cake, nut cake, or cheese and crackers.