The King’s Rangers was a British provincial military unit raised for service during the American Revolutionary War.
After Colonel Robert Rogers left the Queen’s Rangers he went to Nova Scotia where he raised this unit in 1777. Rogers was famous for his service during the French and Indian War. The corps was authorized an establishment of two battalions, each of 10 companies, for a total strength 1,267 officers and other ranks and it served throughout the war.
This unit was eventually disbanded in 1783.