Pulaski’s Legion was raised on March 28, 1778 at Baltimore, Maryland under the command of Kazimierz Pułaski for service with the Continental Army during the American Revolutionary War. The Legion consisted of one troop of lancers, two troops of dragoons and 200 light infantry soldiers. It was one of the few cavalry regiments in the American Continental Army.
The Legion would see action at the Little Egg Harbor massacre, Siege of Savannah, and the Siege of Charleston. The legion was disbanded in November of 1780 and the men were merged into Armand’s Legion.